HEATING FURNACES IN CHILLIWACK, ABBOTSFORD AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Are you looking to reduce your energy consumption? Replace your old, inefficient, or significantly oversized furnace with a modern high-efficient model. Chill-Air Conditioning in Chilliwack and surrounding areas can repair various heating furnaces of all makes and models:
Installation of various products like Honeywell VisionPro programmable thermostats can help you save up to 33% on your utility bill. In addition, Sanuvox Ultraviolet Air Purifiers can help you destroy biological, chemical, and airborne contaminants in your home or office.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FURNACES
Furnaces are heat generators that collect and heat the ambient air. Further, a fan and a ductwork system are used to distribute the warm air around the room in your home. If your gas or oil furnace is more than 20 years old, its energy efficiency may only be 60%. The remaining 40% may be escaping through your chimney. Presently, you can find various new furnaces offering energy efficiency up to 90%.
Pleased with Mr. Slim!
“Just wanted to let you know how well pleased we are with the Mr. Slim!! James and Ryan are a joy to have in the house. They left everything clean and tidy and made the outdoor fixture blend in so well and didn’t make a mess!! Wow–we’re thrilled. Thanks to you and your crew.”
– Al and Lorna