TRUSTED HVAC CONTRACTORS SERVING CHILLIWACK, ABBOTSFORD AND GREATER VANCOUVER
Chill-Air Conditioning offers installations, servicing and repairs of HVAC systems throughout the Lower Mainland including Chilliwack, Abbotsford and Greater Vancouver. We serve residential and commercial customers. Whether you need heating equipment or a rooftop unit installed, contact the contractors at Chill-Air. Our technician’s service all makes and models.
With the expertise of over 30 years, we are now an industry leader and leading professionals in installation, maintenance and 24-hour repairs for all your HVAC equipment.
We serve our commercial and residential customers with honesty and integrity while delivering outstanding services. So, trust Chill-Air Conditioning for all your heating and cooling needs. We will be happy to serve you.
Please use this form to get in touch with our HVAC contractors for more information!
44125 Yale Rd W. (near the Lickman Rd overpass)
Chilliwack, BC V2R 3Z9
Greater Vancouver: 604-801-5598
Monday - Friday
Saturday - Sunday
08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Emergency Appointments Available
Methods of Payment
Our HVAC Services
Our well-trained and licensed contractors can handle all brands and models of the equipment. We cater to a wide range of businesses including malls, restaurants, fast food, grocery and convenience stores, farms, processing plants, offices and retail stores. Apart from Commercial HVAC services in Chilliwack, we provide a wide variety of other benefits. Our service spectrum includes the following too:
- Air Conditioning: We offer reliable repair, installation, and maintenance of commercial and residential air conditioning equipment.
- Indoor Air Quality: An effective air-purification system is essential for residential and commercial facilities. We have the revolutionary Global Plasma Solution which uses the Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NBPI) technology to purify the air. For residential houses, we have the Sanuvox UV purifier which removes several air-borne contaminants from your home or office.
- Refrigeration: We offer dependable commercial refrigeration installation, services and repairs.
- Heating: Maintain comfortable temperatures throughout the year with heating solutions for your home or business. We offer installation, maintenance and repairs of furnaces and other heating systems.
- Hot Water System: We offer both instantaneous tankless water heaters and good old hot water tanks. Take your pick and leave the installation and maintenance to us.
- Rooftop Units: We offer installation of the Ruud in commercial units with 20 years of warranty, which is the best warranty in the industry.
- Sheet Metal Designs and Ducting: Chill-Air offers custom sheet metal fabrication and site-specific duct design and installation to our customers.
- Zoning Systems: Chill-Air Conditioning also specializes in installing zoning systems in Vancouver, Abbotsford and Chilliwack. Zonex zoning is a thermostat for an individualized heating/cooling experience.
- Maintenance and Repair: We offer HVAC maintenance for a cost-effective, efficient, and long-lasting setup.
Our experts can swiftly resolve your air conditioning issues and make your commercial facility a comfortable place again. Get in touch with us for quick and durable commercial HVAC system solutions.
Why Choose Us?
A professional, trained, and certified HVAC contractor can guarantee the delivery of installation, maintenance, and repair services in a customized, cost-effective and systematic way. We are dedicated to facilitating energy-efficient and green products that can lower your energy bills by 50 to 70%. Our services are tailor-made to suit your needs and specifications. We have our certifications to testify for our professionalism:
- Red Seal Certified Journeyman specializing in refrigeration, HVAC, class A gas, boilers, DDC, sheet metal and ducting - available 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Geo-Thermal Certified (IGSHPA and CSA 448) for the design and installation of Geo-thermal systems
- Quality-First and TECA Certified (Heating, Ventilation and Cooling
- Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Refrigeration Safety Act (BC) Certified
Pleased with Mr. Slim!
“Just wanted to let you know how well pleased we are with the Mr. Slim!! James and Ryan are a joy to have in the house. They left everything clean and tidy and made the outdoor fixture blend in so well and didn’t make a mess!! Wow–we’re thrilled. Thanks to you and your crew.”
– Al and Lorna